Diffusion of Innovation: Instagram's Influence

The social media development that I chose to analyze was Instagram. I am an adamant user of this app and I can see the various ways in which it has affected my life, as well as those around me.


In terms of the innovation of Instagram, it became a platform that allowed individuals from all over the world to network and share their thoughts and ideas through their posting of pictures. This opened the communication channel for people in a new and exciting way that was quick, easy, and universal.

As time has progressed this innovative app has developed significantly in terms of it's abilities and it's reach. This plays a role in the social network.

Personally I utilize Instagram for many purposes. Along with using it for my own personal use, I've also used it for the marketing of various organizations. While there are always negative aspects for any social media platform, I prefer to focus on the positive attributes of this media form. The ability to reach such massive audiences with the click of a finger is a powerful thing which, if utilized correctly, can make major impacts.

Comments

Popular Posts